About Pismo State Beach – Grover Beach in Grover Beach, California
Grover Beach is the middle portion of Pismo State Beach and the only beach in the city of Grover Beach, California. Grover Beach is a small city squeezed between Oceano and Pismo Beach along the southern San Luis Obispo coastline. Grover Beach (the beach) is a wide flat sandy beach that is typically packed firm enough for even passenger cars to drive onto. It’s still recommended to have four-wheel-drive to avoid getting stuck in the sand. Near the Grover Beach entance is a day-use plaza with a wooden boardwalk that leads to a platform between the dunes that looks out over the beach. Another boardwalk starts from the plaza and leads north through the dunes next to the Pismo Beach Golf Course. Farther north of Grover Beach is the Pismo State Beach North Campground and south is the Oceano Campground. Access to Grover Beach is at the west end of Grand Avenue where there is an entrance station and a parking lot. Fin’s Seafood Restaurant is located right next to the beach entrance at 25 West Grand Avenue in Grover Beach.
- 25 W Grand Ave
Grover Beach, CA 93433
- Park Name
- Pismo State Beach, Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area
- State Park
- Pet Details
- Dogs allowed on leash on the beach
- Fee for vehicles on beach, free day-use parking behind restaurant
- Beach Driving, Fishing, Clam Digging, Walking, Hiking, Golfing, Equestrian Use, Kiteboarding, Bonfires
- Restrooms, Showers, Picnic Tables, Boardwalk, Trails, Beach Overlook, Dunes, Restaurant, Golf Course, Accessible Features
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.