About Shelter Island Shoreline Park in San Diego, California
Shoreline Park is a small park with a beach and a boat launch on Shelter Island in San Diego. The beach here is small but it has picnic tables and benches that look across San Diego Bay to the city skyline. A paved path follows the shoreline of Shelter Island making this a great spot to get out and walk around. The Japanese Friendship Bell is on the south end of the island. Hotels, resorts, and marinas take up most of the land on the island, but there are many places to stop, relax, and enjoy the view from here. There are several restaurants on Shelter Island to choose from including fine-dining options at the resorts.
- 2210 Shelter Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92106
- Park Name
- Shelter Island Shoreline Park
- Port Park
- Pet Details
- Leashed dogs allowed on beach before 9am and after 6pm from April-Oct. (changes to 4pm Nov.-March).
- Free parking
- Swimming, Walking, Boating, Fishing, Bonfires, Kayaking
- Picnic Tables, Restrooms, Walking Path, Fishing Pier, Boat Launch, Kids Play Area, Paved Bike Path, Fire Pits, Grass Park, Gazebo
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.