About Berwick Park in Pacific Grove, California
This park has grass lawns, benches, picnic tables, and trails for viewing and exploring the rocky coastline. The views extend from Lovers Point to most of Monterey Bay in the distance northward. The paved Monterey Bay Coastal Recreation Trail follows the bluff for biking, skating, walking, and running.
A couple small sandy areas can be found below the Berwick section of Shoreline Park, but they are not sunbathing beaches. However, there are some great spots for tidepool investigation at low tides.
Free street parking spaces are available along Ocean View Boulevard.
- Ocean View Blvd & Monterey Ave
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
- Park Name
- Shoreline Park, Berwick Park, Andy Jacobsen Park
- City Park
- Pet Details
- Dogs allowed on leash on trails and the beaches
- Free street parking
- Walking, Running, Biking, Skating, Tidepooling, Picnicking
- Grass Park, Tide Pools, Picnic Tables, Trails, Paved Bike Path
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.