About Ski Beach Park on Mission Bay in San Diego, California
Ski Beach Park is located on Vacation Isle in the middle of Mission Bay in San Diego. This park has large open grass areas and a sandy beach wrapped around its shores. The park also has a boat launch with a large parking lot. Waterskiers and jet-skiers will be zooming around in the bay between Ski Beach, Crown Point, and Fiesta Island. This park makes it easy for families to spend the day here. Take Ingraham Street onto the island and turn east on Vacation Road, then take your first left into the parking area. On the other side of the island is Vacation Isle Park with more picnic tables, fire rings and walking paths, but it also has a model yacht pond to check out.
- Ingraham St and Vacation Rd
San Diego, CA 92109
- Park Name
- Ski Beach Park, Mission Bay Park
- City Park
- Pet Details
- No dogs allowed in park between 9am and 6pm. Leashed dogs allowed before 9am and after 6pm April-Oct. (changes to 4pm Nov.-March).
- Free parking
- Waterskiing, Picnicking, Swimming, Walking, Bonfires
- Restrooms, Grass Park, Picnic Tables, Fire Pits, Walking Path, Kids Play Area, Boat Launch, Covered Picnic Area
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.